Please read and follow all instructions below before ordering.
A transparent PNG at 300 DPI sized at the size of the transfer or larger
Acceptable file types: .png, (We are not responsible for any colour issues, backgrounds, etc.)
DO NOT MIRROR YOUR ARTWORK. Our software does this automatically.
Send your artwork at the exact size you want it printed.
Remove the background before submitting your artwork. If you do not want the background around your image to be printed, remove it, otherwise, it will be printed.
Our printer does print white ink, if your image has a white square/box around it, it will print
Outlines/lines must be at least .02pts in width or the adhesive can not adhere to the art and will not transfer to your garment properly.
All fonts should be converted to curves and flattened
IF THE ARTWORK DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
Return Policy: We are unable to offer returns or exchanges as all items are printed as orders come in with your specifications.
Colours: We are not responsible for colours. You must check your colours -- we do not match colours and we do not check colours for you. CMYK colour mode is recommended.
Small, Fine Print: Words less than 0.35 inches tall may not print out well and will most likely not transfer onto the garment. Fine, tiny details will not adhere to the transfer. Be sure to add a stroke and make any fine details thicker for best results. We are not responsible for artwork that falls below the minimum requirements.
Transparency effects: Transparency, see through effects and drop shadows do not work for DTF. Please take off any shadow or gradient effects as it will not print as you see on the screen.
Resolution: Artwork needs to be created in 300 DPI for best print quality. Images with lower quality will not print well and may appear blurry or pixelated.
The printing process needs a high quality image to have a clean and neat image. Check your edge quality and watch out for pixeled edges in your images, they will print and appear as a white outline around the perimeter of your design. You can avoid this with high resolution art.
Vulgar or Offensive Words or Images: Basic rule to go by is if the average person is not comfortable having the image or phrase viewed by a 10 year old child we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order.
WE CAN NOT PRINT Trademarked images (NFL, Disney, fashion brands, college/universities, etc), screenshots, and watermarked images without written permission from the trademark/copyright owner. These images will be removed from your order and WILL NOT be printed. If your entire order contains these images, it will be cancelled and refunded. If you have the proper permission, written proof should be emailed to email@example.com.
How to Apply UV Transfers
UV Direct to-Film decals use a full-colour printing process that allows vibrant colors and detailed designs to be printed directly onto a clear film. This film is used to easily transfer high-quality, durable images directly to cups/mugs, laptops, water bottles, phone cases, and just about any hard surface you want to personalize. No heat press or special equipment is required for UV DTF transfers.
These transfers are weather-resistant and scratch resistant. (We do not recommend using in a dishwasher or microwave.)
How to Apply UV Decals:
1. Clean the surface: Start by cleaning the surface where you plan to apply the decal. Use a lint-free cloth and rubbing alcohol to remove any dirt, oil, etc that may be present. Allow the item to air dry before applying.
2. Peel away the backing: Gently peel the backing paper off the decal. Be very careful not to touch the adhesive side of the decal, this can leave fingerprints or marks on your transfer.
3. Carefully position the decal: Carefully position the sticker on the surface. Use your fingers or a plastic card (like a credit card edge) to carefully smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles that appear. Take your time to work the decal onto the surface starting from the center of the decal and working out to the edges.
4. Apply pressure: Once the decal has been placed onto the surface use fingertips to apply pressure throughout the design. This helps ensure a solid bond between the transfer and the surface.
5. Remove clear carrier sheet: Gently peel clear transfer (carrier) sheet away from the surface. Work slowly to ensure you don't pull up the decal from the surface. If the decal does pull up, just push it back down and rub the decal to the surface with firm pressure before trying to remove it again.